It’s a new month! you know what happens know… New recipe challenge!! I am so excited to announce this one! promise that this next one is well worth the effort and totally doable!Good luck!
Let’s Review October:
The start of fall has been sweet and crisp! I am so excited for more pumpkin, apple and fall recipes which are all on there way this November! I am currently working on a few ake recipes and of course: a pie recipe!! You are going to love these upcoming weeks! (PS have so many tasty cookie recipes for winter…) ! This October challenge has no participants joined in the baking challenge and that’s okay because I know that many more will join in this challenge! Basically, NO WINNER’S FOR THE BAKING CHALLENGE (I did not receive any emails or comments) Remember, the winner’s name is displayed and the winner gets access to 3 secret pages with recipes that you will find nowhere else, published specifically for you! *If you do not win your image is still is displayed in my Participants posts next month, stay tuned!* This recipe is very simple and there is an alternative for those of you who want a different recipe (you will still have the same chance of winning)
October Reader’s Favorites:
November’s Baking Challenge:
After noticing that there were no Participants in my events, I realized I had to choose an easy recipe that tasted great! I had recently developed and posted a super easy soup recipe that is customizable and easy! Pumpkin Soup!! This recipe really says fall and tastes great for any day of the year!! Kids will love these! For this challenge, all you have to do is make these soup and take a photo, next email it to email@example.com and wait for a confirmation! I announce the winner in my next blog-post and email the winner. If you win please respond for your prize and then I will email you the codes and links for a secret page!! Here is more detail on how you join:
Now here’s the exciting bit… Thee is an alternative to this challenge and no matter what you choose you have a chance to win… Here are your choices:
You only have to choose one of the above…
What is the Prize?
The winner of the challenge gets 2 prizes+ one exclusive to all of you lucky bloggers!
- Access to three locked recipe pages that are exclusive and not available anywhere else ( 1 savory, one sweet, and the last is a specialty!)
- A post just for you
- A link back to your blog (if you have one)
How to Join Numnum’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: On or around the 1st of each month, I publish a new challenge recipe. Sign up for my mailing list so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published! (sign up on my home page)
- Bake & Comment: Bake the recipe during that month.
- Send: Share your recipe photo with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered in the giveaway. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe.
How do I choose the winner?
it really all depends on how aesthetic your picture looks, I decide based on:
- If it looks like something I would want to seconds from
- If I can tell it’s texture and flavor (e.g. soft, moist,crisp, etc.)
- Your Food-tagraphy
- If YOU can make it look like mine (better is accepted)&(I don’t just look at the food, I look at how it’s presented: plate or table, sunlight, or dark room)
5. After all this, I pick the top 10 pictures and scramble them with each and it’s given the number I use an online random number generator and then the number wins!! (I can never really choose between the top 10 as they all end up looking beautiful)
That’s All you need to know!
If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me! If you subbmit and do not get a email confirmation then please retry emailing me our leave a comment!
Thank you! Please Leave a comment if you are participating and do not forget to rate the recipe for an extra entry!