*The winner is Isra #2 and they have claimed the prize.*
Let’s Review December’s Challenge:
This December challenge has 2 participants and that’s okay because I know that many more will join in this challenge! Basically, Our winner for this challenge is number 2. Isra is the winner of this challenge. I have randomly chosen using a random number generator.
Remember, the winner’s name is displayed and the winner gets access to 3 secret pages with recipes that you will find nowhere else, published specifically for you! *If you do not win your image is still is displayed in my Participants posts next month, stay tuned!* This recipe is very simple and there is an alternative for those of you who want a different recipe (you will still have the same chance of winning)
In December the top two recipes have been Palestinian Fowl and Lemon blueberry cake! These recipes are delicious, you should try them too!
What Everyone baked in 2020
All of you have been baking delicious recipes in 2020, here are some images that you all sent me from the recipes that you tried.
January’s Baking Challenge:
Last challenge we had two participants! That is an improvement and I would really like to thank Nawal and Isra for joining in that last challenge!
I had recently developed and posted a super tasty recipe that is delicious and easy! Cinnamon rolls!! This recipe is delicious and perfect for those cozy winter mornings (and tastes great for any day of the year!!) Kids will love these!
For this challenge, all you have to do is…
- make these cinnamon rolls and take a photo
- next email it to firstname.lastname@example.org and wait for a confirmation!
- I announce the winner in my next blog-post and email the winner.
- If you win please respond for your prize and then I will email you the codes and links for a secret page!! Here is more detail on how you join:
Now here’s the exciting bit: Thee is an alternative to this challenge and no matter what you choose you have a chance to win… Here are your other choices:
You only have to choose one of the above
Remember, the winner’s name is displayed and the winner gets access to 3 secret pages with recipes that you will find nowhere else, published specifically for you!
How to Join Numnum’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: On or around the 1st of each month, I publish a new challenge recipe. Sign up for my mailing list so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published! (sign up on my home page)
- Bake & Comment: Bake the recipe during that month.
- Send: Share your recipe photo with us via email at email@example.com . By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered in the giveaway. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe.
How do I choose the winner?
- If it looks like something I would want to eat;
- If I can tell it’s texture and flavor (e.g. soft, moist,crisp, etc.)
- Your Food-tagraph
4. After all this, I pick the top 10 pictures and randomly select one
Good Luck to all 🙂
That’s All you need to know!
If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me! If you subbmit and do not get a email confirmation then please retry emailing me our leave a comment!
Thank you! Please Leave a comment if you are participating and do not forget to rate the recipe for an extra entry!