- Easy Avacado on Toast (+More Ideas & Tips)New year, new me! It’s time to start rocking some healthy breakfasts. Breakfasts set the mood for the day; one of my favorite is avacado on toast. Take a look at that crispy, sour, bread and that creamy, and fatty topping. Avacado on toast is delicious! Plus, it gives you […]
- Creamy Banana OatmealNothing starts a gloomy winter morning like oatmeal! The creamy texture, the sweet flavor, the filling breakfast. This breakfast is an all in one; filled with fiber and protein, nothing beats this enriching meal! It takes 10 minutes to make and tastes like banana bread!
Join the community on the 1st of every month as we tackle a new challenge recipe.
Numnum’s Baking Challenge is a monthly baking tradition. I started this monthly baking challenge to connect with readers, create a positive baking community, and challenge myself (and readers) in the kitchen. Each month, I share a new Baking Challenge recipe and encourage readers to bake that recipe during the month. The point is to help you learn new kitchen skills, get creative, and have fun!
- The Best Cake Pop Recipe
- Small batch of Chocolate cupcakes recipe
- The Best, Soft and Moist Double Chocolate Muffins
Your quick guide to baking like a pro!
In this special series, Numnum’s Secrets: Everyone can Bake, I share all my secrets to great baking.
I will take you behind the scenes to show you real tips for making 2 delicious baking classics. More will be sent in the future!
When you follow my instructions and tips, you’ll learn my “baking science” — no prior training is needed — and become a pro after just 3 days.
- Easy Avacado on Toast (+More Ideas & Tips)
- Best Manakeesh/ Breakfast Pastries
- The Best Stuffed Pumpkin