The summer is almost over so let’s celebrate! This event is much more simple than other’s and that is because I would really like to encourage you all to join in these events!
I do not want anyone to be afraid of making apple pie! the steps to make this pie are simple yet every step must be followed to insure a perfect pie!
August! This month is just what you have been wishing for!! The perfect summer recipe are just what you want! I have decided that this recipe that is simple and much less hard! I know that many more people will participate in this event 🙂
How to Participate:
1. Make my recipe, this event’s recipe is: apple pie
3. This step DOES NOT VARY FOR ANYONE you must email me a photo of your baked goods and drink, with the name you would like to display along side it (if you win 🙂 you also have the option of leaving a link in the comments, but then your competition will be able to see it!
4. At August 31 11:59 PDT entries will no longer be accepted
5. The winner will be announced on my next event post, good luck
How to submit your Bake, eat, smile, repeat’s baking Challenge photo:
- Recipe: On or around the 1st of each month, I publish a new challenge recipe. Sign up for My subscribed emails so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published!
- Bake & Comment: Bake the recipe during that month. a extra entry is given when you leave a comment/ rate
- Share: To Share your recipe photo email me your recipe photo . By sharing your photo with me, you are automatically entered in the giveaway. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe. Leaving a comment with a link to your image works too if i reply, then you have an entry 🙂
Note *how I choose winners*
it really all depends on how aesthetic your picture looks, I decide based on:
- If it looks like something I would want seconds from
- If I can tell it’s texture (e.g. soft, moist,crisp, etc.)
- Your Food-tagraphy
- If YOU can make it look like mine (better is accepted)&(I don’t just look at the food, I look at how it’s presented: plate or table, sunlight, or dark room)
5. After all this, I pic the top 10 pictures and scramble them with each and it’s given number I use a online random number generator and then the number wins!! (I can never really choose between the top 10 as they all end up looking beautiful)
what you have waited for, The winner of July 2020’s event is
–drum roll please–
I hope that my readers will want to join this month!! good luck 🙂