September! Fall is just around the corner! I have found an easy recipe that says good bye Summer and hello Fall!
How to Join Numnum’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: On or around the 1st of each month, I publish a new challenge recipe. Sign up for my mailing list so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published! (sign up on my home page)
- Bake & Comment: Bake the recipe during that month.
- Send: Share your recipe photo with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered in the giveaway. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe.
Let’s Review August!
This summer was amazing and I really enjoyed baking and sharing so many tasty recipes! Thank you for reading! This August no participants joined in my baking challenge and that’s okay because I know that many more will join in this challenge! Basically, NO WINNER’S FOR THE BAKING CHALLENGE (I did not receive any emails) Remember, the winner’s name is displayed and the winner gets access to 3 secret pages with recipes that you will find no where else, published specifically for you! *If you do not win your image is still is displayed in my Participants posts next month, stay tuned!
In August My favorite have been:
This August Our Reader Favorites have Been:
Now Let’s Talk About this month’s Challenge!
After noticing that there were no Participants in my events, I realized I had to choose a easy and welcoming recipe that was customizable! I had recently developed and posted a super easy cookie recipe that is customizable and easy! Oatmeal cookies!! This recipe is so amazing, you can customize raisins for cranberries and have some shredded coconut! Even chocolate chips will taste good! This recipe is healthy and easy for moms and dads! Kids will love these! For this challenge all you have to do is make these cookie and take a photo, next email it to email@example.com and wait for a confirmation! I announce the winner in my next blog-post and email the winner. If you win please respond for your prize and then I will email you the codes and links for a secret page!!
How do I choose the winner?
it really all depends on how aesthetic your picture looks, I decide based on:
- If it looks like something I would want to seconds from
- If I can tell it’s texture and flavor (e.g. soft, moist,crisp, etc.)
- Your Food-tagraphy
- If YOU can make it look like mine (better is accepted)&(I don’t just look at the food, I look at how it’s presented: plate or table, sunlight, or dark room)
5. After all this, I pick the top 10 pictures and scramble them with each and it’s given number I use a online random number generator and then the number wins!! (I can never really choose between the top 10 as they all end up looking beautiful)
That’s All you need to know!
If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me! If you subbmit and do not get a email confirmation then please retry emailing me our leave a comment!
Thank you! Please Leave a comment if you are participating and do not forget to rate the recipe for an extra entry!