It is the first month of fall! I love fall; the crisp air, the fresh smell, the spiced cake! Whenever I think of fall I think of leaves and spiced cake with cinnamon! If you have been around for a while you know that drill! A new month, a new challenge, and a new tasty smell in your kitchen! Before we get into the challenge details let’s have a quick review!
Let’s Review September!
This summer was amazing and I really enjoyed baking and sharing so many tasty recipes! But now it is the start of the fall, that means more pies and spiced cakes, stay tuned for more of those! Thank you for reading my Summer posts! This September challenge has no participants joined in my baking challenge and that’s okay because I know that many more will join in this challenge! Basically, NO WINNER’S FOR THE BAKING CHALLENGE (I did not receive any emails or comments) Remember, the winner’s name is displayed and the winner gets access to 3 secret pages with recipes that you will find nowhere else, published specifically for you! *If you do not win your image is still is displayed in my Participants posts next month, stay tuned!*
September’s Reader’s Favorites:
Now Let’s Talk About this month’s Challenge!
After noticing that there were no Participants in my events, I realized I had to choose an easy recipe that tasted great! I had recently developed and posted a super easy cookie recipe that is customizable and easy! Snickerdoodle cookies!! This recipe really says fall and tastes great for any day of the year!! Kids will love these! For this challenge, all you have to do is make these cookies and take a photo, next email it to email@example.com and wait for a confirmation! I announce the winner in my next blog-post and email the winner. If you win please respond for your prize and then I will email you the codes and links for a secret page!! Here is more detail on how you join:
How to Join Numnum’s Baking Challenge
- Recipe: On or around the 1st of each month, I publish a new challenge recipe. Sign up for my mailing list so you’re alerted as soon as a new challenge recipe is published! (sign up on my home page)
- Bake & Comment: Bake the recipe during that month.
- Send: Share your recipe photo with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . By emailing your recipe photo, you are automatically entered in the giveaway. For a bonus entry, leave a review on the challenge recipe.
How do I choose the winner?
it really all depends on how aesthetic your picture looks, I decide based on:
- If it looks like something I would want to seconds from
- If I can tell it’s texture and flavor (e.g. soft, moist,crisp, etc.)
- Your Food-tagraphy
- If YOU can make it look like mine (better is accepted)&(I don’t just look at the food, I look at how it’s presented: plate or table, sunlight, or dark room)
5. After all this, I pick the top 10 pictures and scramble them with each and it’s given the number I use an online random number generator and then the number wins!! (I can never really choose between the top 10 as they all end up looking beautiful)
That’s All you need to know!
If you have any questions please leave a comment or email me! If you subbmit and do not get a email confirmation then please retry emailing me our leave a comment!
Thank you! Please Leave a comment if you are participating and do not forget to rate the recipe for an extra entry!