Fall is coming to end. Say good bye to the sweet smell of rain as if pours down against your window. Say good bye to the sweet cinnamon tea you love. Let’s bid fall good bye with a sweet, easy, and delicious easy bread! Time for some pumpkin spice banana bread!
This bread is the best of both worlds. Pumpkin & banana! You’ll never fail to find a better combination. The bread is soft, moist, and crumbly on the edges. It’s perfect for toasting (imagine it with a spread of cream cheese; ooooh) and slicing!
There is too much that you can do with this bread. Imagine toasting it, eating it hot, or even eating plain. Perfect with cheese, butter, nuts, and tea, this bread is clearly the highlight of my fall!
Pumpkin Banana Bread
- 1 stick soft butter
- 1/2 cup of Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 2 eggs
- 5 large bananas
- 2 cups of flour
- 1 tsp of vinegar
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 3/4 tbsp yogurt (greek, whole fat, or even sourcream)
- chocolate chips optional
- walnuts optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F or 180°C grease and flour your pan.
- Sift your flour, salt, baking powder and soda, pumpkin spice, and cinnamon into a large bowl.
- cream the butter and sugar, then add eggs and vanilla
- and add the rest of the wets and with a hand mixer mix until creamy.
- add forked bananas
- beat very well
- then add half the dry mix
- then add milk with vinegar and yogurt
- add the other dries
- combine well
- put in cake bundt pan or banana bread pan (will make 2 in banana pans)
- garnish with nuts (or chocolate for a less classic banana bread)