Nothing starts a gloomy winter morning like oatmeal! The creamy texture, the sweet flavor, the filling breakfast. This breakfast is an all in one; filled with fiber and protein, nothing beats this enriching meal! It takes 10 minutes to make and tastes like banana bread!
Easy to make and easier to eat! This recipe takes 10 minutes.
How to make the oatmeal
Add your oatmeal and water at a 1:3 ratio and cook on medium heat
Once the oatmeal is thick and creamy, add half a mashed banana and cinnamon.
Add your milk, or cream, of choice and simmer.
Once the pudding is thick and creamy (to your preference) you can serve it
Top and enjoy!
Toping of choice
I like to add pumpkin seeds, banana slices, and granola. You can add anything you like! I recommend:
- nuts (almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds)
Nothing beats this tasty oatmeal on a rainy day
Creamy Banana Oatmeal
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 9/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 large mashed banana
- 2 tsp cinnamon or even pumpkin spice
- pumpkin seeds (Optional)
- granola of choice (Optional)
- banana slices (Optional)
- On medium heat, combine your oats, water. Cook the ingredients until the froth. Stir occasionally. Once the oats are creamy and bubbling, add you mashed banana, milk, and cinnamon. Cook until the oats are creamy and thick. Add more milk for a more liquid consistency. Cook for longer on low heat for a thicker oatmeal.
- Plat your oats and top with the toppings of your liking.