These pancakes take 30 minutes to make and yield thick, fluffy and light pancakes. These pancakes are much easier than my fluffy pancake recipe and yield similar result. Thank you my dear Aunt M. for this recipe
How to make these?
These delicious fluffy pancakes are easy to make. They simply require you to combine the wets and the drys. This recipe yields a thicker batter then my fluffy pancake recipe because that is what makes it thick and fluffy. unlike my fluffy pancake recipe, this recipe requires no electric mixer or resting time. I love these pancakes because of how light they are.
Here are some tips for your add ins
- for blueberries, raspberries or chocolate (add them while pancake cooks when you first add the batter.)
- For chocolate pancakes add some cocoa powder (as desired) and a bit more milk
- For colored pancaked stir in food coloring with the liquid ingredients before combining all.
Easy Pancake Recipe
- 1 and 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter, melted.
- -Combine milk with vinegar and set aside for 5 minutes
- -combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder in a large mixing bowl
- – whisk egg and melted butter into soured milk
- -add it wets to the drys and fold until there are just small lumps.
- -Heat large skillet on medium low heat and cook for 1 minute of each side