Imagine placing a mouthful of soft, warm. and spice fish. Imagine the delicate rice melting on your tongue as you savor every bite of fish. Well, you can experience the most amazing delights as you enjoy this new recipe! It only takes 30 minutes and yields the best results!
Originally, this recipe would take plenty of time and effort. But no one has any of those. So I’ve finally found the perfect recipe. Instead of using a whole fish, I use fish fillet and merely place everything in a pan to cook. The results and amazing! You get a fresh and tasty Sayadieh with no effort!
- Caramelize onions and bell peppers;
- Add fish and turn over to cook on all sides;
- Add rice and water;
- Add spices;
- Cover with lid ;
Spiced Fish and Rice (Sayadieh)
- 5 fish fillet
- 1 large onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 cups white small grain rice
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic spice
- 1/2 tbsp paprika
- In a large pot, heat some butter and olive oil on high heat. Add in your onions and bell pepper. Cook until golden brown.
- Add in your fish. Flip the fillet multiple times to insure that they are covered in onions. Pour your rice onto the fish. Sprinkle on the spices and add the water.
- Once the water has boiled, cover the concoction with acid and lower the heat to medium.
- Flip onto a tray and enjoy!