Thank you grandma for this easy, delicious and super creamy pasta recipe.
You will absolutely love this creamy pasta; with a light and creamy sauce, crunchy toping, soft beef and warm pasta this easy 1 hour recipe. And it is one of my favorite pastas.
What is French Pasta
Now this Pasta is of French origin and tastes wonderful. The sauce is made of basic at-home-ingreidents. You probably have all the ingredients to this delicious recipe. The best part is that this recipe is delicious and delicate, yet it is extremely easy to make once you understand how to make it.
“Homemade sauce” is often associated with hours staring by the stove. But NO! This sauce is as creamy as Alfredo and takes less than 5 minutes to make. It simply combines milk, eggs and seasoning. When baked, the sauce thickens and becomes a delicious, creamy sauce.
Watch the Video:
The Best Creamy French Pasta
- 500 g spaghetti
- 3/4 cup crunchy bread crumbs
- 3 large eggs
- 3 and 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 cup mozarella
- 1/2 cup aged english cheddar
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C and prep a large deep pan with butter.
- Begin by poiling your pasta until it is fully cooked through adn soft. (approx. 10 mins)
- Saute you onios and garlic with some olive oil. Add your meat and cook until mostly cooked through. Add a generous pinch of salt, pepper, and nutmeg
- In a bowl whip your eggs, milk and a generous pinch of nutmeg on medium speed for 1 minutes.
- In your pan add a layer of pasta, then meat, then pasta. Then, add your sauce and top with both your shredded cheeses and your crumbs . I recommend adding a tiny bit of butter on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes until golden brown on the top. Enjoy!