Easy, soft, fluffy, and puffy. Imagine pulling apart a delicious fluffy dough and biting into a warm and melty filling. Surprisingly, this recipe takes little time, effort, and work. It yeilds amazing results.
Cheese Pull-A-Part (Dinner rolls)
- 8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 heaping tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp yeast
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cup milk warm
- 1 cup yogurt room temperature
- 4 cups shredded cheeses of choice nabulsi, margarita, rumi
- 1/4 cup powdered dry mint
- 1/2` cup black sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup milk
- In a stand mixer, combine the flour, salt, yeast, sugar, yogurt, oil, and milk. Beat for 10 minutes or until the dough bounces back to the touch. Cover the dough and set in a warm, draft free area for at least 3 hours. Let the dough rise.
- Shred 4 cups of cheese (your choice of cheese, preferably nabulsi, marguirita, and rumi.) Add powdered dry mint. Stir to combine.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or 195°C and prep two 8×11 pans.
- Punch the air out of the dough and roll into balls or about 1/4 a cup. Brush with olive oil and set aside. Once the dough has expanded, roll out balls and stuff with 2 tbsp of cheese. Place in buttered pan and brush with milk. Make sure to fill the pans and not leave gaps. On each roll, place a pinch of sesame seeds.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the bake is golden brown. Cool and enjoy.