Sometimes we all want something sweet. And sometimes we all want cookies. Well if you have tried my easy homemade chewy chocolate chip cookies then you know how tasty they are, but they take an effort to make and are far too much for just one to eat. Well I have found the perfect recipe for you and it is so customizable!!
Now let me tell you a secret these cookies taste just like my chewy chocolate chip cookies which take an hour (minus chill time!!). So if you ever want a cookie try these babies.
How to make these cookies yours
Like I said before these are so customizable. You can add walnuts, raisins, and coconut (here is a secret. You can replace the chocolate chips with…sprinkles!!!) But as you know I love chocolate chip cookies so why change what you love? Also, as you can see this recipe has no eggs so it is very easily veganized.
How to make a perfect mug cake?
well it is easy:
- Soften the butter (Please do not melt it) in the microwave and stir in the sugar until nice and creamy;
- add in the vanilla and cold milk, then microwave for 15 seconds until it is liquid;
- Add in the flour and baking soda and mix until a batter. (almost like a thick cake batter);
- add in chocolate chips and stir (don’t forget to decorate the top with some chocolate chips);
- Microwave for 1 minute and no more than that. A toothpick will come out clean. ENJOY!
That’s it! It may seem like a lot but it makes no mess and is easily veganized! For everyone who has been wondering: I used ramkins for this recipe because they are very cute and my mugs are far too big 🙁
Now you know everything you will ever need to know!! Go ahead and try it!!
Chocolate chip cookie in a mug
- ramkin or mug
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp whole milk see note for vegans
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp of all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- chocolate chips handful
- In the ramkin or mug soften the butter in the microwave. Add an the sugar and cream with your spatula or fork. Add in vanilla and milk then microwave for 15 seconds
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and chocolate chips then in the microwave heat for 1 minute and no more than that. A tooth pick should come out clean