New year, new me! It’s time to start rocking some healthy breakfasts. Breakfasts set the mood for the day; one of my favorite is avacado on toast. Take a look at that crispy, sour, bread and that creamy, and fatty topping. Avacado on toast is delicious! Plus, it gives you some grains, fats, and carbs, or everything you need in your breakfast.
Your daily supplement of carbs, fats, grains, and even protein if you choose to top it with a poached egg; avacado on toast beats any breakfast and lunch any day!
Looking for some toppings?
- poached egg
- Hot pepper
- Bell pepper
- olive oil
- Toast any bread and mash your avacado on top to give a chunky and delicious texture and flavor.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and pour some tasty olive oil. (Make sure the bread absobs some of that flavor!)
- use grainy bread, sourdough, toast, and more!
Avacado on Toast
- 1/2 avacado
- 1 slice toast (of choice; I used sourdough)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil drizzled
- Toast the slice of bread to your liking. Mash the avacado onto the toast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Add your olive oil. Enjoy!