Crispy edges, soft center, dense cookie, and thick chocolate. With a moist interior and chewy edges, nothing beats a double chocolate cookie. For all you chocolate lovers, today I’ll be sharing with you a DELICIOUS cookies recipe. Nothing beats chocolate.
Watch the Video:
The Best Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup dutch processed cocoa powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips a bit more doesn't hurt anybody
- Preheat the oven to 375°F or 190°C and prep two large cookie pans using parchment/non-stick paper.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt. Stir in your chocolate chips, coating them with the dry mixture.
- In a separate, smaller bowl, beat your softened butter until light and fluffy. Stir in your brown and white sugar. Crack in your egg and add the vanilla. Stir until FULLY combined.
- Add your wets ti your dry mixture and stir to fully combine. The dough shout be thick and moist.
- Roll 1.5 tbsp of dough into balls. Set on the cookie sheet about 1.5 inch apart.
- Bake the cookies for about 10-12 minutes, or until the edges and stiff and the center moist.