This easy breakfast recipe is super easy to make. It comes together in one bowl and bakes very quickly. Everyone I know loves these tasty pastries. They are super tasty and simple. The easy to make topping is baked on top of slices of baguette French bread. The topping contains tons of protein and fiber. Thank you, my dear Aunt Muna for this delicious recipe.
Breakfast pizza’s have been super popular, so I thought I would share this brand new and tasty recipe. This one was a big hit! The flavorful and nutritious topping tastes amazing with the soft and fluffy yet crunchy baguette!
How to make these:
It’s so much easier than it sounds: chop, toss, mix!
All of the chopped ingredients are tossed into a bowl and stirred up until your sticky concoction comes together. You can totally give it a taste, because it tastes amazing even without the bread.
The next step is to simple slice the bread into your favorite thickness, top it, and bake.
I think these taste best warm, but they are great chilled, or microwaved!
Mini French Breakfast Pizzas
- 2 cups boiled/canned/cooked hotdog sliced
- 5 medium bell peppers thinly cubed
- 1 medium onion cubed
- 1/8 cup bruschetta spices
- 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/8 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozarella
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 large bread sticks of french baguette sliced 1/2 and inch thick.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C and prep 2 large pans.
- Combine all of the thinly chopped ingredients, spices, sauces, and cheeses in a bowl and stir until it forms a stick and sticky concotion.
- Generously top the baguette slices with the topping and place on the sheet leaving little gaps between each slice.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until the topping is a light/golden brown.
- Serve, and enjoy warm or cold.