Calling all cheesecake lovers and brownie fans! Wait until you place these delicious and decadent brownies in your mouth. The slam of sweet and fudgy brownie, the sweet pang of molasses, and the melting cheesecake flavor. Compile your two favorite desserts and imagine them as a whole. Ka-Pow! You’ve got the best and easiest Cheesecake brownies!
I can’t stress how important ingredients and measurements are. The most important ingredients are:
Make sure you measure all of the ingredients accurately, otherwise your poor brownies may suffer. Too much sugar may result in burning, caramelization, or over-sweetness. Too much butter can cause the brownies to feel oily. Too much cocoa makes the brownies dense and tough. Finally, too much molasses causes the brownies to taste far too much like medicine.
- Use high-quality ingredients
- make sure that all ingredients are room temperature
- don’t over bake!!
Easy Cheesecake Brownies
- 13×8 pan
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or chocolate chunks
- 3/4 cup cocoa
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar+2 tbsp of molasses(pomegranate molasses) Stir to form
- 1 tbsp vanilla extracts
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup water
For cheesecake layer
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extracts
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C. Prep and line a 13×8 baking pan.
- In a large bowl, melt your butter and chocolate chips. Add your sugar, sugar and molasses mixture, eggs, and vanilla. Whip until fully combined. Add your cocoa, salt, and flour. Stir to form a thick brownie mixture.
- In another bowl, beat you cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in your eggs one by one until you reach the desired consistency.
- Spread your brownie mixture, setting about 1/4 cup on the side. Pour your cream cheese mixture onto the brownie layer.
- Add water to your brownie mixture, pour the brownie mixture in long lines. With a skewer, marble the cheese and the brownie.
- Bake for 35-50 minutes, or until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean