The Best Stuffed Pumpkin
My new favorite! All it takes is dumping everything into a pumpkin...and wallah! It's an amazing combination of sweet and savory. It overflows with a soft and savory rice, and has a sweet and melty lamb shank that completes the look. You can't believe how amazing this tastes!
- 12 pd All-purpose pumpkin Carved, emptied
- 2 cups small grain rice Partially Cooked
- 1 cup long grain rice partially cooked
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots sautéed
- 1 pd ground beef partially cooked
- olive oil
Preheat the oven to 400F and prepare a large pan.
Coat the interior of your gutted pumpkin with oil and salt.
In a pan, combine your beef, rice(s), and veggies. Stir to evenly distribute and season
Pour into the pumpkin and set aside.
Bake the pumpkin for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the edges are brown and the pumpkin is cooked through.